Even so, there are books that have had a big impact on my life because, even though I don't know the authors personally, they have explained the message of my Savior, as presented in the Bible, in ways that have helped me understand it better. Here are my top ten:
- Messy Spirituality, Michael Yaconelli
- The Rabbi's Heartbeat, Brennan Manning
- Ruthless Trust, Brennan Manning
- Victorious Spiritual Warfare, (I had the honor of contribuing - Lighthouse Ministry)
- 21 Most Powerful Minutes..., John Maxwell
- Boundaries, Cloud & Townsend
- Addiction and Grace, Gerald May, M.D.
- The Shaping of Things to Come, Frost & Hirsch
- The Church Comes Home, Robert & Julia Banks
- Transforming Discipleship, Greg Ogden
This list is not static for me - I am always looking for others that bring light to the path. Let me know what you find!